In addition to your legal obligations, you have a duty of care to your staff. Electricity has the potential to seriously injure and can kill – why intentionally risk the health and safety of your greatest asset? A damaged appliance could cause electric shock, fire and even death.
If that’s not reason enough, you are also liable to punishment. OH&S Inspectors have the power to issue penalty notices and on the spot fines for non-compliance with AS/NZS 3760. Punishment varies between states but the owners, managers and responsible people could be facing individual fines of up to $28,500 and/or imprisonment depending on the degree of seriousness.
Our experts will visit places like:
- Homes, Offices, Shops, Shopping Centres
- Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfast
- Hospitals, Medical Clinics
- Aged Care and Retirement Villages
- Schools, Child Care Centres
- Restaurants, Cafes
- Pubs and gaming venues
- Mobile businesses, Trades
- Workshops, Factories, Service Stations
- Construction, Building or Demolition Sites
- Environments tough on appliances
- and many, many more
We believe in excellent customer service, and our friendly fully qualified Test and Tag Experts are available 24/7 to perform all tests in your workplace or premises with maximum efficiency and minimal interruptions or fuss.